Burlington County, NJ Criminal Defense and Traffic Lawyer Dedicated to Protecting Your Freedom
The Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC in Mount Holly, New Jersey focus on defending those who are facing criminal charges or who have received traffic citations. Our advocates also provide legal assistance to individuals seeking expungements of their criminal records. With over 30 years of experience, the Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC help residents from Mount Holly, Burlington County and surrounding areas. Our offices are in the middle of a village location with serene parks and water inlets to provide clients with majestic views.
Located in the Commercial District of Mount Holly
The Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC has a central location in commercial Mount Holly where we provide assistance to criminal defendants. A number of notable attractions are within walking distance or a short trip by car, including:
- Village Idiot Brewing Company - A local brewery with on-tap beer, tours and a store to purchase beer-related items, this establishment hosts the annual Lighting of the Leg event.
- Ott's Downtown Pub & Grille - Delectable food is served here, along with a large selection of beers. The goal is to provide an amazing experience to customers through exceptional value and friendly service.
- Burlington County Superior Court - The superior court is the state court in New Jersey, which has statewide trial and appellate jurisdiction for civil and criminal cases alike. It consists of the appellate division, the chancery division and the law division.
- Githens Center - This center provides habilitation programs in the day, professional services, child services and help for the disabled. Volunteers are always welcome.
- Publik House - A restaurant with domestic and international beer, non-alcoholic beer and baskets of burgers, chicken and wings, this establishment also hosts the Grateful Dead Night.
- Creek Island Park - This Park includes the ten-mile Mount Holly Rail Trailwhich features its own creek. The green park provides everyone with scenic views, hiking paths and stroller and dog-friendly areas.
- The Speed Zone Slot Car Raceway - Serving up speed and exhilaration, customers will experience thrilling 220-foot road courses in eight lanes at this prime location. Slot car dragsters fly down over 65 miles per hour. Plenty of action, exciting hobbies and cars to watch can be enjoyed here.
Finding The Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC
The Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC are located at 22 Washington St. Mount Holly, NJ 08060.
You can find our office with the following directions:
From Interstate 475
Head southeast on I-475 S
Take exit 5 for Atherton Rd.
Merge onto S Grand Traverse St.
Turn left toward S Grand Traverse St.
Turn left onto S Grand Traverse St.
S Grand Traverse St. turns right and becomes Church St.
From Interstate 69
Take I-69 W to Miller Rd. in Flint Township
Take exit 133 from I-69 W
Take I-69 E to Church St. in Flint
Take exit 136 from I-69 E
If you cannot find the building or you would like to schedule a consultation, contact The Law Offices of Mark A. Fury PC in Burlington County, New Jersey at 609-518-8980.